Cash Advance Program
Why should you choose a farm cash advance?
- $1,000,000 available to all farmers, which includes:
– NEW up to $500,000 interest-free for canola,
– up to $100,000 interest free for all other commodities,
– interest-bearing portion at prime rate less 0.75% (new, lower rate for 2020).
- 50 eligible commodities, including all major field crops and livestock
- Up to 18-month repayment period on all crops, honey, hogs, lambs, sheep and goats
- Up to 24-month repayment period on all cattle and bison
These low interest rates lower your cost of production, which allows you to stretch your own dollar further. The added farm cash flow also gives you more time to execute your grain marketing plan. You can sell when the time and price is best for you.
How can you apply?
CCGA offers a number of ways to apply for a cash advance, including:
- Call 1-866-745-2256, option 1
- Online: if you are an existing CCGA cash advance customer, log into your Cash Advance Account Login.
- Download and fill in an application form.
Click here to learn more about applying for a cash advance.
For over 30 years, the Canadian Canola Growers Association (CCGA) has helped to finance the operating cash flow needs of Western Canadian farmers through administering the Advance Payments Program (APP). The APP is a federal government program made available through Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC). SaskCanola is a member of the CCGA and has three director representatives on the CCGA Board.
Page last updated May 11, 2020