SaskCanola will support farmers through COVID-19
SaskCanola is taking the COVID-19 crisis very seriously. Farmers are essential. It is important that farm families stay safe and healthy. We will support Saskatchewan farmers during this unprecedented time. We are monitoring COVID-19 developments and its impact on the agriculture industry daily. We are working with our partners to respond to all levels government. We will support decisions made to safely achieve and extend research results. We are committed to providing regular updates to Saskatchewan farmers as information becomes available regarding the projects and programs that we invest in on your behalf.
If you have a question or comment, we encourage you to contact us at (306) 975-0262.
Grower Update Call: The leaders of our 2 national canola organizations will be providing an update on trade with China and COVID-19 on Tues, April 28th at 8am Sask time. Register and submit questions in advance here.
We care about about you and your farm. We will work to support the Saskatchewan farming community during this challenging time. Here are some helpful resources:
- Provincial recommendations regarding the pandemic (source: Government of Saskatchewan)
- Q&A on the impacts of COVID-19 on the Canadian agriculture industry (source: Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada)
- Pandemic planning template, find it under the Healthy & Safety tab. Record key info and contacts for your family and employees in case of emergency (source: Canadian Agriculture HR Council)
- Recommendation for how to clean and disinfect your buildings/facilities if someone is sick with COVID-19 (source: Centers for Disease Control & Prevention)
- Key priorities during uncertain times (source: Canadian Canola Growers Association)
- COVID-19: Canola Industry Update (source: Canola Council of Canada)