SaskCanola Board of Directors Introduces New Chair
With the completion of the Annual General Meeting, SaskCanola is pleased to announce the election of a new executive. Wayne Truman, who farms near Redvers, SK will serve as Chair in his eighth and final year on the SaskCanola Board of Directors. Gerry Hertz from Edenwold will serve as Vice Chair.
“I am honoured to accept the position as Chair of the Board.” Stated Truman, “I would also like to express my sincere thanks to Lane Stockbrugger for his leadership over the past year at SaskCanola.”
“It was a pleasure to serve as Chair over the past year, and I look forward to continuing to work closely with Wayne as he takes on this role,” Stockbrugger expressed.
Truman commended the board on their interest in leadership positions through the organizations various committees:
- Audit and Finance: Charlene Bradley
- Research Committee: Keith Fournier
- Grower Relations Committee: Katelyn Duncan
- Policy Committee: Doyle Wiebe
- Canola Promotion Committee: Charlene Bradley
- Governance Committee: Lane Stockbrugger
- Nominations Committee: Lane Stockbrugger
“SaskCanola is a great organization to be involved in for anyone interested in a leadership position on a farmer-directed board. I look forward to another productive year with our team,” expressed Truman.
For more information, media may contact:
Public Affairs Manager